Mother’s iPhone Bursts Into Flames: Giving it More Life

A PRETTY 34-year-old mother-of-five from Birmingham, England, was celebrating after her iPhone 6 exploded, leaving her with half a kitchen, a burnt-out dining area, requiring hair treatment and encountering smoke inhaled breathing problems - but at least, her phone started working again.

Speaking exclusively to Dafty News, the single mother said: “The phone kept jamming and the bloody thing always took ages to load. Thanks to the explosion it got rid of unwanted Apps and the phone became a lot easier to work with.”

It is unclear how the phone exploded but the happy mum plans to make a series of YouTube video tutorials on ‘How to Make Your iPhone Explode’ and ‘Make Your iPhone Work Faster By Overheating Your Battery Next to Nylon Curtains’.

 

 

Use Facebook to Comment on this Post

Dafty News

Dafty News

Parody & Satire News Channel