EX-CHELSEA boss Jose Mourinho has confessed to sending the board of directors at Manchester United Football Club an early Valentine’s card, it has emerged.
Police were alerted after witnesses reported a well-dressed good-looking Portuguese man showing an unhealthy amount of affection for the English Premiership team.
The Portuguese supremo coach and self-confessed special one, has never hidden his desire to take the hot seat at Old Trafford, reportedly penned a six-page letter outlining his unconditional love for the club.
Our inside aide and leak source received copies of the document that includes:
- Mourinho claiming he ‘can change’.
- Declared to Man United that ‘he can be anything they want him to be’.
- Swore he’d always love the club and would never leave them (even after just two seasons).
- Wants to have babies with Sir Bobby Charlton.
- Intends to whisk away the entire backroom staff for a honeymoon.
- Promises to spend time with the club - even on Saturday afternoons.
Reports also suggest Mourinho sent cuddly teddy bears, chocolates and poems to the club’s training ground.