SHOPPING WORLD—Supermarket giant Tesco were this morning inundated with applications for the current vacant position that involves wrestling with other Tesco customers for low quality knocked-down priced scraps of food.
The move comes after a video was posted online yesterday showing customers at an un-named Tesco store gathering around a Tesco employee before she tipped groceries and items to the floor where the small crowd fought and wrestled to get their hands on the produce.
One witness told Dafty News: “It was awkward to see something like this in a supermarket. I could understand if it was a complete necessity and people were going hungry but this was just sheer greed and the willing participants were acting like a pack of wild animals.”
It is understood anyone who wishes to become a Tesco wrestler will have to meet the following requirements:
– Must be willing to travel (car park provided)
– Be prepared to knock old ladies to the ground
– Have no empathy for children
– Possess little or no regard for public human decency
- Applicants must suffer from deep-rooted personality disorders but don’t worry if you don’t as training will be given.