GERMAN club Bayern Munich have been charged with serious assault and will appear in court tomorrow after giving Arsenal another extreme battering in the Champions League with a 5-1 victory.
Bayern, one of the favourites to win this year’s prestigious trophy, could face at least sixty years behind bars for a series of humiliating assaults including a chip over the hopeless Arsenal goalkeeper from close range, a curling shot from outside the box and a two versus one situation goal near the six-yard line.
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: £49.50Was: £60.00
Some of our readers also read these related articles ...
- Distraught Arsenal fans gain comfort from the fact that Jeremy Corbyn and Piers Morgan are supporters
- West Ham Fans Ditch Porn Channels to Watch Bayern’s Mauling of Arsenal
- ARSENAL BOSS BLAMES BARCELONA’S ‘KILLER TEAM BUS’ FOR CHAMPION’S LEAGUE HOME DEFEAT
- Arsenal Fans to Leave Matches Earlier in New Club Ruling After Filled Seats Were Spotted in the 85th Minute
- Arsenal’s Champions League Campaign Begins with Loss in Germany
- Another Twat on Facebook Posts Photo of His Winning Betting Slip
- Celtic Out of Champions League With a £20million Jackpot Blow to Club
- Wenger Will Spend £120m This Summer to Finish Fourth